Peristaltic Pump Highlights
Randolph Peristaltic Pump Highlights
- Randolph Austin peristaltic pumps come in a variety of configurations, including fixed speed, variable speed and reversible controls, DC and AC power and explosion-proof models. We will also work with you to design a peristaltic tube pump to meet your specific requirements.
Precise metering tube pumps:
- TP 1000 Series: Precise metering pump for filling and dosing applications. Calibrated flow for small batch filling. Manual or integrated control. An excellent choice for laboratory and industrial applications.
- TP 4000 Series: Accurate metering pump for filling and dosing applications. Calibrated flow for small batch filling and dosing pump applications.
Plastic molded housing
- TP3005 Series: A robust and small peristaltic pump for intermittent OEM applications up to 812 ml/min flow
- 300 Series: Polycarbonate molded housing. Positive displacement pump suitable for OEM applications with a flow up 1200 ml/min wit a 1/4″ ID tubing
- 400 Series: Polycarbonate molded housing tube pumps with flow of up to 2800 ml/min with a 1/4″ ID tubing.
- TP4000 Series: A high performance and versatile pump suitable for OEM applications up to 3800 ml/min
Small and small-medium pumps
- 250 Series: Precision machined aluminum housing. Max flow rate of 450 ml/min. Available as a pump head only or with an air motor, DC motor or fixed speed AC motor.
- 300 Series is a polycarbonate molded pump head that is easy to clean and change tubing.
- 400 Series is a positive displacement pump designed for maximum cost effectiveness.
- 500 Series: Machined from an aluminum housing. The 500 is a rugged, reliable and easy-to-use pump. Available with a DC motor, air motor. fixed speed AC drive, or explosion proof assemblies. The 500 series pumps have a max flow rate of just over 3/4 of a gallon per minute at 430 rpm with 1/4″ ID tubing.
- 610 Series: Machined from an aluminum housing with stainless internal components. This pedestal mount tube pump is a workhorse that is available as a pump head or in various configurations such as fixed speed AC, air motor drive, DC speed control or explosion proof assemblies. The 610 is an excellent choice for industrial applications such as ink, slurry, chemical or food transfer. All 600 series pumps have a max flow rate of 3.75 of a gallon per minute at 430 rpm with 1/2″ ID tubing.
- 615 Series: This pedestal mounted pump is machined from a 316SS housing and has stainless internal components. Available in all the configuration that the standard 610 pump comes in, the 615 is an excellent choice for food, pharmaceutical, or industrial applications.
- 620 Series: Machined Aluminum housing mounted to an “L” bracket. The 620 can be rotated in 90 Degree increments to better fit some applications.
- 630 Series: Designed to mount directly to a right angle reducer, the 630 pump has a very compact foot print and is an excellent choice for printing and OEM applications. Dual pump heads may be mounted onto a single motor.
- 750 Series: With a flow rate of up 9.5 gpm at 430 rpm, the 750 is a pedestal mounted tube pump used extensively in paper and pulp, food, slurry, ink and fluid transfer applications. The pump is available with fixed or variable speed motors, air motors and in explosion proof assemblies.
- 780 Series: With a flow rate of up to 11.6 gallons per minute at 400 rpm the 780 series is designed to mount directly to a right angle reducer for a compact footprint, and is available with three different shaft configurations. The 780 series come standard with three impeller rollers and can be configured for 3/32″ or 3/16″ wall tubing.
- 880 Series: Currently, Randolph Austin’s largest positive displacement tube pump, capable of flows up to 21 gallons per minute at 190 RPM. The 880 is available in fixed speed or variable speed assemblies and can be driven with an air motor, DC or AC inverter drive. An excellent choice for slurries, adhesives or fluid transfer applications.